Talking impacts and signs it could be impacting

 How anxiety impacts my life and signs it could be impacting yours. 

The biggest impact anxiety has on me is avoidance. I sometimes avoid situations, people, and places that might stress me out or would cause me anxiety. This creates big issues in my life because a lot of the things that stress me out, are important and need to be attended to but with my avoidance characteristic, I have picked up due to anxiety, makes it hard to get stuff done. Right now on my medication, my anxiety doesn't impact my life too much.

There are a lot of different signs that your anxiety could be impacting your daily life. One sign that your anxiety is impacting your daily life is isolation, you start isolating yourself from people. Social isolation and clinical depression can impair a person's ability to work, study, and do routine activities. It may also hurt relationships with friends, family, and colleagues. It's common for depression and anxiety to happen at the same time. It also makes it harder to try new things and take risks in life. You also might feel like the world is speeding up or slowing down. feeling like other people can see you're anxious and are looking at you. feeling like you can't stop worrying, or that bad things will happen if you stop worrying. worrying about anxiety itself, for example, worrying about when panic attacks might happen. 



Comments

Popular Posts